Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!








So if you have read my sisters blogs, you can probably tell that we are the biggest daddy's girls in the world... But we probably have the most amazing daddy in the world so it shouldn't be a big shock that we love and adore him so much.




Daddy...


I don't even know where to start. I am a 21 year old who has to call you at LEAST three times a day. All my friends know you are pretty much the #1 man in my life. I can't make a decision without consulting you first, and I KNOW I can always depend on you to be there for me when I need you. It all began about 22 years ago when you decided you wanted another baby and nine months later here I came! I was yours from the very beginning. You bathed me, changed me and took care of me while mom cut hair. We bonded from the start and that bond has and will always continue to grow. It's so amazing to look back and remember every important moment in my life and to remember you standing right there being my #1 fan. EVERY Clayton performance, every game, every hard decision- You were right there. Thank you so much for providing me with the most amazing childhood. You never let me go without even when I was so selfish and just kept asking for more. I don't know how you did it. I was pretty spoiled. You have ALWAYS been there for me and have always known how to handle me. Even when you knew what the right choice for me when I presented you with a tough situation, you have always let me figure it out on my own. You never yelled or called me stupid or said "What are you thinking even considering that!" You were always very supportive and gave me great advice telling me you would support me either way. You have raised me to be a pretty strong girl daddy. I know without a doubt I would not be the person I am today with out you. I don't know what I would do without you! Probably be in a mental institution somewhere. I can't wait until my children are able to meet you and have the blessing of having you as their grandfather. So thank you daddy. And I hope you have an amazing birthday. Just know that you will be surrounded by so many people that love and adore you.


Your baby girl... Nick


2 comments:

Staci said...

Cute Post... It's good to see we all feel the same way... It has to do with him telling each of us that we are his favorite... Usually it goes "you are my very favorite Staci..." I need that picture of dad airplaining Sienna... Why don't I have that one???

Anonymous said...

Nick-
REMEMBER THIS!! You KNOW how wonderful he is!