Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Giving in...


I never thought this day would come, but here it is. I'm giving in to Kati and Staci. Everyday I get a phone call. "Nicki, why haven't you started your blog yet?" My answer was always I don't have a camera so I can't take any pictures and a blog with no pictures is really lame. So what do they do? Buy me a camera for my 21st birthday... Now I don't have an excuse according to them... So here you go... My blog. But as I have always said... My life if pretty boring. Not a lot to blog about, but I'll give it my best.

7 comments:

Kati said...

yeah! You did it! Now we will know EVERYTHING!!!!

Love ya!
Kati

Staci said...

Yeah!!! I'm so proud of you... LOVE the picture... SO HOT! Now my family is complete.

Staci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kath said...

Love the picture....yippeeee!!! So glad you started a blog. I will be checking back often.

Kati said...

ahhh....so we don't damage our "attention deprived middle sister" any further...please take off the whole "according to Staci" thing. The poor little thing needs that. I promise I won't tell her the REAL truth that you divulged the other night, when you chose my house for dinner instead of hers. That will just stay between you and me! I promise!

Oh....how we love that middle sis and her need to be loved the most! Bless her little heart.
Love ya!
Kati

Billie Sue said...

Nik - I'm glad to see you've finally joined the blogging world -- yes, now we can ALL keep up on your life and think of you and smile, 'cause we love you so much!

Staci said...

I'm pretty sure it's time for a new picture... Mom wasn't to thrilled that you posted this one... I have to say it is one of my Favorites... I tried to hack into your blog to post some pictures but I couldn't get in... BRAT!!!